Monday, August 11, 2014

A True Pleasure

(outfit: bra sameoldchic, tank urbanoutfitters, embellished vest thrifted, boyfriend jeans americaneagle, shoes converse)
everybody needs their escape. this is mine. a place to share my thoughts, the recipes I create in my kitchen, the struggles I face, as well the way I choose to express myself.

currently I am a sophomore in college striving, just like most, to find her niche in our constantly advancing society. I have been a vegan for quite some time now, and have found that my mind is constantly rotating the thoughts of how I could improve my inner and outer self. this adoration for wholesome food has led to my aspiration in becoming a plant-based, holistic nutritionist. I also have always had a knack for writing, fashion, and our world's diverse cultures. in this case, i also plan to get a degree in journalism. 

the only way to start something, is to throw yourself into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment